Armored Optical Fiber Patch Cord
Armored patch cord can be deployed directly in different harsh environment, save space, reduce construction cost, and make the maintenance more conveniently. Furthermore, it has steel strength member to prevent optic fiber from damage, which improves security and stability of the system....
Armored patch cord can be deployed directly in different harsh environment, save space, reduce construction cost, and make the maintenance more conveniently. Furthermore, it has steel strength member to prevent optic fiber from damage, which improves security and stability of the system.
1. 600μm tight buffer fiber, steel tube protection, aramid yarn and reinforcing
steel-wire braiding flame-retardant jacket.
2. Mini armored-protection for Armored Fiber Jumper.
3. The prominent advantage of Armored Patch Cord is high indentation strength and torsion damage resistance, high pull & pressure endurance, and prevention of rodents bite.
4. Suited to SM fiber and MM fiber (50μm and 62.5μm).
5. Armored Optical Fiber Patch Cables have excellent stripping performance of tight buffer fiber.
6. Small diameter, flexibility and easy bending.
7. Armored Jumper is the ideal for fiber optic temperature transmission project.
1. Test equipment.
2. Optical CATV & LAN.
3. Telecommunication networks widely use armored patch cord.
4. FTTH, FTTX, Optical communication networks.
5. Armored Patch Cable is specially suitable to use in serious working environment.
How do you feel like the quality of your products?
We have a very strict quality controlling system which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality. They enjoy good reputation in the world.
What if I forget my order number?
Your order number is included in the email order confirmation with an automatic link to the Order Status Page. When you order by phone, a partner will give your order number. It's a good idea to save your email order confirmation or write down the number for future reference. If you forget or lose your order number, it can be obtained by contacting the Customer Service Centre by emailing to corresponding salesman or via live chat.